Location: Alaska (Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks, Chena Hot Springs, Arctic Circle at Dalton Hwy.)
Go on an 11-day trip to see one of the most beautiful and fascinating places in the U.S., Alaska, the final frontier, and one of the most fascinating natural phenomena: The Midnight Sun.
We will be going exactly on Summer Solstice, which is the longest day of the year. In northern Alaska, above the Arctic Circle, that translates into 24 hours of the sun in the sky, even at midnight.
Here are some of the things you will be doing
- Visit the breathtaking Denali National Park, one of the most beautiful and unique national parks in the U.S.
- Go on a hike at Denali at midnight, with the sun in the sky.
- Go on an ATV adventure at midnight!
- Fly over Mt. Denali, the tallest mountain in North America.
- See the mighty Yukon River.
- Do the Kantishna Wilderness Trails Tour, a breathtaking drive through the Denali Highway, the road through Denali National Park.
- Spend a night in Talkeetna, an authentic, small Alaska town
- Travel the Alaska Railroad aboard the Denali Star from Talkeetna through Denali and Fairbanks, on a 271-mile journey through one of the most beautiful countries you can imagine: the nearly-untouched Alaskan wilderness.
- Stay at Chena Hot Springs, a beautiful Alaskan hot spring resort and experience some of the most amazing hot springs in existence.
- Go horseback riding through the Alaskan scenery.
- Go dryland dog sledding.
- Explore Fairbanks, the northernmost metropolis in the United States.