Scandinavia Northern Lights Adventure
Location: Finland, Sweden and Norway
You have been dreaming about this for a long time! Make it happen and go see the Northern Lights in an fun-packed adventure, visiting three countries in one of the beautiful places in world: Scandinavia.
- Visit 3 Scandinavian countries: Finland, Sweden and Norway.
- See the Northern Lights from a GLASS IGLOO! That's right! You've seen the pictures online and now you have the chance to actually do it!
- Have the chance to spend a night in the Arctic Snow Hotel, a hotel made entirely of ice and snow!
- Have 11 chances to see the Northern Lights in some of the best places in the world. We will be all-but-guaranteed to see the Aurora not only once, but several times. Here are some of the unique and amazing ways in which we will see the Lights:
- From Abisko Sky Station in Sweden, where we will take a chairlift to what is possibly the best single spot on the planet to see the Northern Lights.
- From the Lofoten Islands, considered by many as the most beautiful background in the world for the Northern Lights.
- While riding an Electric Snowmobile
- On a sled pulled by reindeer.
- On a sled pulled by huskies.
- While Floating on a frozen lake wearing a thermal floating suit.
- While horseback riding surrounded by snow.
- Snowshoeing through the Laplandish wilderness.
- On a cruise on the Barents Sea
We will also do some amazing and unique activities and have some amazing experiences unique to Scandinavia, such as:
- Visiting and taking city tours of Helsinki, the capital of Finland, and Oslo, the capital of Norway.
- Seeing a real unearthed Viking ship!
- Taking an overnight train from Helsinki to the Finnish Lapland in your own cabin with a bed and shower. A very cool and unique European experience!
And optional activities such as:
- Visiting a husky farm and drive your own husky sled.
- Taking a full day tour and sailing on a real icebreaker.
- Ice fishing.
- Experiencing a snow sauna (that's right!) and a snow Jacuzzi.
- Going on a Finnish sauna where you can go on a sauna, come out and dip in frozen lake.
- Going Ice climbing
- Riding a fatbike on the snow
- Going Ice Karting.