Stunning Peru: The Inca Trail, The Rainbow Mountain, Nazca Lines, and More
Location: Peru, Multiple Locations
This itinerary is fully customizable. You may add, subtract, or modify any days or activities.
An amazing 18-day trip to beautiful Peru, filled with adventure, fascination, and fun.
- Spend three days in the beautiful city of Cusco, visiting Inca ruins and other unique sites.
- Climb the breathtaking Via Ferrata and spend the night at the Skylodge, a hotel where the rooms are made of glass, hanging on the side of a cliff, overlooking the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Hike the spectacular Vinicunca, The Rainbow Mountain.
- Hike the world-famous Inca Trail.
- See the mystical and beautiful Inca City of Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
- Hike Huayna Picchu, the towering mountain that stands behind Machu Picchu. This is one of National Geographic’s must-do hikes in the world.
- Visit the city of Aguas Calientes and soak in its hot springs (perfect after a four-day hike).
- Take a beautiful scenic train ride through the Andes Mountains on a Vistadome train.
- Visit Lake Titicaca, the largest lake in South America.
- Visit the exotic Uros floating islands at Lake Titicaca.
- Spend the night at a local indigenous family house at Lake Titicaca.
- Visit Huacachina, an authentic oasis in the middle of a sandy desert.
- Fly over the mysterious Nasca Lines, the world-famous geoglyphs (drawings on the ground), which to this day puzzle archaeologists and historians. They are thought to have been made as early as 600BC and can only be seen from thousands of feet in the air.
- Visit the city of Lima, the capital of Peru.