A one-of-a-kind adventure to one of the most beautiful and exciting countries in the world: Iceland!
As always, we have gone out of our way to create the ultimate itinerary in which you will do tons of exciting activities and visit tons of breathtaking locations that you won't see anywhere else in the world. You will do the regular touristy things that everyone has to do when they go to Iceland, but will also take things to another level by doing some amazing adventurous and unique stuff. You will come back being able to say not only that you have been to, but you have EXPERIENCED, Iceland!
Here are some of the incredible things we will do or have the chance to do:
- Travel the Ring Road, the adventurous road that circles the entire country, covering the South Coast, Westfjords, North, and Eastfjords.
- Cruise along the Golden Circle.
- See puffins, just about the cutest bird you will ever see in your life.
- Tour Reykjavik, the capital and main city of Iceland.
- See the jaw-dropping Kirkjufell, which you might recognize as Arrowhead Mountain in Game of Thrones. We will actually climb it, too!
- Touch two continents when you snorkel or scuba dive in Silfra, the divergent tectonic boundary between the North American and Eurasian plates.
- See geysers and other geothermal phenomena.
- Explore gorgeous lava caves.
- See some of the most beautiful and unique waterfalls in the world.
- Go on an amphibian boat ride amongst glaciers on a glacier lagoon.
- Explore the inside of a volcano!
- Hike on a glacier.
- Ride a snowmobile on a glacier!
- Go inside an ice cave, one of the most spectacular natural formations in the world.
- Go whale watching.
- See and ride the magnificent Icelandic Horse.
- Visit a turf house. Yup, you have seen them in Lord of the Rings, but in Iceland you will see real ones.
- Visit hot springs, including the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Visit the colorful mountains of Landmannalaugar.