Location: Italy (Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Elba and Venice)
Dates: October 10-25, 2020
Group Leaders: Nichole and Eduardo
RSVP Limit: 20
This is a pre announcement. We are planning on opening up for deposits in early February.
Get your name on the RSVP list so you get notified before everyone else and get first dibs on the early bird discount.
Escape to the beautiful landscapes of Italy in an unparalleled journey where you will discover some of the most delicious food and wine in the world.
- Visit several of Italy's beautiful and famous cities, such as Rome, Florence, Venice and Pisa.
- Explore Rome and see world famous attractions such as the Coliseum, Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Indulge your senses in stunning Tuscany, known for its gorgeous scenery, robust wines and delectable culinary delights.
- Satisfy your wine cravings and spoil yourself wine tasting in several premiere wine locations such as Montepulciano, Chianti and other Tuscan vineyards.
- See the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Escape to Elba Island, where Napoleon was exiled and visit his luxurious homes.
- Go Truffle Hunting & Barolo wine tasting in Elba.
- View the historic art of Florence, including the famous Michelangelo's statue of David.
- Discover the breathtaking Cinque Terre.
- Tour Venice, the fascinating city built on water.