Location: Italy (Rome, Naples, Florence, Cinque Terre, Bologna, Venice and Milan)
Dates: October 9-25, 2020
Price: TBD, but around 5,000.00 for 16 days. The first 5 deposits will receive a 200.00 early-bird discount.
Group Leaders: Eduardo and Nichole
RSVP Limit: 20
THIS IS A PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT. EVERYTHING IS SET WITH OUR LOCAL OPERATORS, BUT WE ARE WATCHING THE SITUATION IN ITALY (AND THE WORLD) IN REGARDS TO COVID-19. ONCE IT'S DETERMINED THAT TRAVEL WILL BE ALLOWED AGAIN AND WE'LL BE SAFE, WE'LL OPEN IT UP FOR DEPOSITS AND CONFIRMED RSVP'S
FOR NOW, GET YOUR NAME ON THE "WANNA GO" LIST TO BE NOTIFIED AND HAVE FIRST DIBS AT REGISTRATION AND THE 200.00 EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT.
Once again, we at 1000 Treks have outdone ourselves and put together the ultimate Italy trip, where we will see all the great places to see in one of the most beautiful countries in the world..
- Visit several of Italy's beautiful and famous cities and areas, such as Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Naples, Bologna, Verona, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Cinque Terre, Lake Como and Milan. Yup we are going to see all of those in one trip!
- Explore Rome and see world famous attractions such as the Coliseum, Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Indulge your senses in stunning Tuscany, known for its gorgeous scenery, robust wines and delectable culinary delights.
- See the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- View the historic art of Florence, including the famous Michelangelo's statue of David.
- Explore Milan and see the iconic Last Supper from Michelangelo (yes, THE Last Supper).
- Discover the breathtaking Cinque Terre.
- Tour Venice, the fascinating city built on water and go on a gondola ride (every travel lover must do that one day).
- Visit Pompeii and have the chance to hike Mt. Vesuvius (yup, of course we are going to do that!).
- See the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
- Visit Capri and see the famous Blue Grotto.
- And more! We can't list everything we'll be doing because there is not enough space on the internet. ;-)
People on the pre-announcement list will get an email before everyone else to get first dibs at registering. The first five deposits will get the early-bird discount. To get on the pre-announcement list, RSVP on the "Wanna Go!" list here.
See you in Italy!