Locations: Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay
Date: July 10-26, 2020
Price: To be determined
Group Leader: Eduardo
RSVP Limit: 20
This is a pre announcement. We will have all the details and will be opening the trip for deposits in mid January.
Get your name on the "I Wanna Go" list so you get notified before everyone else and get first dibs on the early-bird discount.
- Visit three South American Countries: Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
- Explore the mighty Amazon Jungle, the biggest rainforest in the world, including three days in a river jungle cruise and four days in an authentic jungle lodge deep into the jungle.
- Visit and spend the night with tribe of Amazon Indians.
- See a variety of unique wildlife, including several different kinds of primates, sloth, Amazonian crocodiles, and even jaguars and anacondas.
- Go fishing for piranhas and then have piranhas for dinner (that's right!).
- Swim with the beautiful and unique and Amazonian fresh water pink dolphins. That's right, we will not only see them but will swim with them in the wild!
- Astound yourself as you gaze at the world's largest waterfalls, the majestic Iguassu Falls. We will see the falls from both the Brazilian side and the Argentinian side.
- Explore one of the world's most famous and beautiful cities: Rio de Janeiro.
- See the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the official Seven Wonders of the World.
We are finishing up the final touches. By being on the "I Wanna Go" list here, you will be notified at least one day ahead of everyone else. Some of our last trips sold out in just a few days, so get on the list in order to get first dibs!